SD DOMBO UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS AND INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
(SCHOOL OF BUSINESS)
The SDD-UBIDS School of Business (SB) 2-sandwich-year Master of Commerce, MA Management Studies and MA Leadership and Development are here now. We offer quality education under favourable teaching and learning conditions. At SDD-UBIDS, you ask, we listen and deliver! At SDD-UBIDS, we offer quality tuition designed, led and delivered by experienced academics and professionals with the expertise to successfully deliver programmes targeted at workers and other professionals.
Our programmes are designed with professional progression in mind. Our collaborations with various professional bodies imply that you get favourable exemptions and results in the professional examinations.
What you should expect
- Quality teaching and conducive learning and research environment
- Fully air-conditioned and suitably spaced lecture rooms, fitted with state of the art teaching and learning resources.
- We provide snacks and lunch to all our students at all sessions.
- Our fees structure is one of the most affordable and convenient for all categories of students.
- Our fees average 6,000.00 Ghana Cedis per sandwich year.
- We offer flexible fee payment plan, designed to improve your cashflows whilst meeting your fee obligations.
- We offer a favourable teacher –student ratio to ensure increased interaction
- Our students get a handholding support and guidance from our faculty members on regular basis
- The sandwich will take place at Wa
Our Sandwich Programmes
- Master of Commerce (Accounting)
- Master of Commerce (Banking and Finance)
- Master of Commerce (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Commerce (Procurement and Supply Chain Management)
- MA Management Studies
- MA Leadership and Development
- A good first degree (minimum of Second Class Lower Division) from a recognised tertiary institution
- Applicants with third class degrees who have some work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
Mode of Application
All Ghanaian applicants for the 2021/2022 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UBIDS Online Admissions Portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
- Make a payment of GH¢ 180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis) for the UBIDS E-Voucher at any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Stanbic Bank and NIB Bank branches throughout the country or through mobile money service by dialing *887*18# To All Networks.
- The E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at www.ubids.edu.gh/admissions soon after payment.
- Visit UBIDS online Admissions Portal at www.ubids.edu.gh/admissions with a MasterCard or Visa to make an online payment of GH¢180.00(One Hundred Eighty Ghana Cedis)
- Print the advice slip for future reference.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs and relevant certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is submitted.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any Ghana Post EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see VIII). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out application summary and attach results slips. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified in (VII) above should be addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic & Students’ Affairs)
SD-Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies
P.O Box WA 64
Application for Admission
(E-Voucher Service through Mobile Money)
5 Easy Steps
- Dial *887*18#
- Enter School Name (i.e. UBIDS)
- Select Preferred Form Type
- Authorize payment (Enter your 4 Digit PIN)
- SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
To Retrieve Voucher
- Dial *887*18#
- Select “Yes”
- Retrieve E-Voucher
- Details of E-Voucher are displayed (UBIDS, serial number, and pin)
For further information or questions, please contact us through the following numbers (during working hours – 8am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday:
0392097256/0392097257or send an email to: email@example.com You can also contact 0594971779 or 0207189411 for further enquiries etc
Closing date for Sandwich applications is July 17, 2021. Sandwich programmes will start in July 19, 2021.
WITH SDD-UBIDS, GOOD QUALITY EDUCATION IS ASSURED