The Director of Finance, who is the University’s Chief Accounting Officer, is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor, and heads the Finance Directorate
The Directorate of Finance is responsible for the following:
- Effective management of the financial resources of the University.
- Accounting for the financial resources allocated to the University by Government and other Institutions.
- Managing pensions.
- Management of the University stores.
- Instituting proper internal controls to safeguard assets of the University.
Sections of the Directorate are listed below:
- Director’s Secretariat
- Accounts Payables
- Accounts Receivables
- Financial Reporting
- Superannuation (Pensions)
- Self-Accounting Units