Mode of Application for Domestic (Ghanaian) Applicants
All Ghanaian applicants for the 2021/2022 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UBIDS Online Admissions Portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
- Make a payment of GH¢ 150.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis) for the UBIDS E-Voucher for undergraduate programmes or GH¢180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Ghana cedis) for Postgraduate programmesat any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Stanbic Bank and NIB Bank branches throughout the country or through mobile money service by dialing *887*18# To All Networks.
- The E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at www.ubids.edu.gh soon after payment.
- Visit UBIDS online Admissions Portal at www.ubids.edu.gh with a MasterCard or Visa to make an online payment of GH¢150.00(One Hundred Fifty Ghana Cedis) for undergraduate programmes or GH¢180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Ghana cedis) for Postgraduate Programmes
- Print the advice slip for future reference.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs and relevant certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is submitted.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any Ghana Post EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see VIII). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified in (VII) above should be addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
SD-Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies
P.O Box WA 64
Application for Admission
(E-Voucher Service through Mobile Money)
5 Easy Steps
- Dial *887*18#
- Enter School Name (i.e. UBIDS)
- Select Preferred Form Type
- Authorize payment (Enter your 4 Digit PIN)
- SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
To Retrieve Voucher
- Dial *887*18#
- Select “Yes”
- Retrieve E-Voucher
- Details of E-Voucher are displayed (UBIDS, serial number, and pin)
For further information or questions, please contact us through the following numbers (during working hours – 8am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday:
0392097256/0392097257or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for Sandwich applications is May 31, 2021. Sandwich programmes will start in July, 2021.