SIMON DIEDONG DOMBO UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS AND INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
DECEMBER 1, 2020
ARRANGEMENTS FOR RE-OPENING AND RESUMPTION OF ACADEMIC WORK FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Executive Committee of the Academic Board at its special meeting held on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 discussed and approved the following proposed arrangements for re-opening and resumption of academic work:
- Fresh Men and Women will report on Friday, January 8, 2021
- Continuing Students will report on Saturday, January 16, 2021
- Lectures will start on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Faculties and Halls of Residence/Hostels will be required to observe and put in place appropriate COVID-19 protocols when school resumes.
- Faculties/Schools are to equip Lecture Halls with appropriate logistics before the commencement of lectures.
The above is for your information and appropriate action.
Mr. Job Asante