FACULTY OF PLANNING AND LAND MANAGEMENT (FPLM)
ADMISSIONS OF CANDIDATES TO DISTANCE WEEKEND PROGRAMMES
2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
Application forms for admission into Weekend programmes in the FPLM of the SD Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies (SDD-UDS) are available online at www.ubids.edu.gh/admissions from April 5, 2021 to September 30, 2021.
Distance Via Weekend Lectures
2-Year MPhil in Monitoring and Evaluation
2-Year MPhil in Strategic Planning and Management
2-Year Diploma in Estate Agency
Distance Learning Centre(s)
Distance Learning Centre for MPhil Monitoring and Evaluation and MPhil Strategic Planning and Management is Wa
Distance Learning Centres for Diploma in Esatate Agency are:
For more information on the Diploma in Estate Agency Programme contact Mr. Elvis Attakora-Amaniampong (0249855016 or 0503082375)
Applicants who want to pursue our MPhil Programmes must:
- Have obtained a good first degree, at least second Class Lower, in the relevant field of study from a recognized University or Tertiary Institution.
- Submit an official Transcript of academic records and other relevant documents.
- Include a short proposal on the applicant’s research interest.
- Must pass a selection interview to be conducted by the University.
To be admitted into the Diploma in Estate Agency programme, three credits passes in the applicant’s area of specialization (elective subjects) and at least two passes (D7, D or better) in English Language and Mathematics in WASSCE/SSSCE are required.
Workers in the Estate Agency Sector who need to sharpen their knowledge/skills/expertise in the area are encouraged to apply.
Mode of Application
Applicants for the 2021/2022 Academic Year admissions are required to use the UBIDS Online Admissions Portal. The procedure for the online application process is as follows:
- Make a payment of GH¢ 150.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis) for the UBIDS E-Voucher for the Diploma programme or GH¢180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Ghana cedis) for the Postgraduate programmes at any Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Stanbic Bank and NIB Bank branches throughout the country or through mobile money service by dialing *887*18# To All Networks.
- The E-Voucher contains the PIN and Serial Number required in completing the online form.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admissions portal at www.ubids.edu.gh/admissions soon after payment.
- Visit UBIDS online Admissions Portal at www.ubids.edu.gh/admissions with a MasterCard or Visa to make an online payment of GH¢150.00(One Hundred Fifty Ghana Cedis) for the Diploma programme or GH¢180.00 (One Hundred and Eighty Ghana cedis) for the Postgraduate Programmes
- Print the advice slip for future reference.
- In completing the online form, students will be required to upload their most recent passport size photographs and relevant certificates
- A completed form is not considered until it is submitted.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications. A form, once submitted, can only be viewed, but cannot be edited.
- Candidates are strongly advised to visit any Ghana Post EMS Office in the Country for assistance towards the return of the application documents (see VIII). Applicants are advised not to post the forms themselves. They should seek the advice and services of Ghana Post EMS.
- Applicants must print out application summary; attach results slips, certificates and all other relevant documents. These documents should be submitted in triplicates (three copies each) to the Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs Section).
- The application documents as specified in (VII) above should be addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic & Students’ Affairs)
SD-Dombo University of Business and Integrated Development Studies
P.O Box WA 64
Application for Admission
(E-Voucher Service through Mobile Money)
5 Easy Steps
- Dial *887*18#
- Enter School Name (i.e. UBIDS)
- Select Preferred Form Type
- Authorize payment (Enter your 4 Digit PIN)
- SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
To Retrieve Voucher
- Dial *887*18#
- Select “Yes”
- Retrieve E-Voucher
- Details of E-Voucher are displayed (UBIDS, serial number, and pin)
For further information or questions, please contact us through the following numbers (during working hours – 8am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday:
0392097256/0392097257or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is September 30, 2021.
WITH SDD-UBIDS, GOOD QUALITY EDUCATION IS ASSURED