- MSC. Strategic Planning & Management
- MSC. Monitory & Evaluation
- MSC. Project Management & Community Development
- Relevant first degree (minimum of Second Class Lower Division) from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Applicants with Third Class degrees who have some work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Our programmes are designed to be practically-oriented. Our collaboration with various professionals from the local government service and various private organizations imply that your graduate degree will be relevant for your professional progression.
- No need to travel. You can work-earn and study at the same time through our virtual learning mode.
- Fully air-conditioned and appropriately spaced lecture rooms for students who prefer face-to-face lectures with interactive teaching and learning methodologies.
- Affordable fees and flexible fee payment plans are designed to meet your financial obligations. Our fees average Ghana Cedis (GHc 5,480) per semester.
Face-to-face & online
Face-face lectures will only take place in a centre when a minimum of 15 students register
Damango – Tamale
Navrongo – Wa
DURATION – 1 year/2 semesters
PURCHASE VOUCHER – *887*18#
APPLICATION FEE – GHc205
DEADLINE – DEC 31, 2022
FEES – GHc 5,480/semester
Affordable fees and flexible fee payment plans designed to meet your financial obligations. Our fees average Ghana Cedis (GHc 5,480) per semester.
For enquiries – 0243280636
NOTE: Allas- UBIDS OR VISIT ADB, GCB, NIB & STANBIC BANKS