Please, all Students are by this notice informed that the deadline for registration for the First Trimester of the 2023/2024 Academic Year has been extended to Friday, March 8, 2024. Students who can pay up to sixty percent (60%) of the school fees would be permitted to register by the online registration portal. However, the remaining forty percent (40%) of the Fees must be paid before the beginning of the Second Trimester of the 2023/2024 Academic Year

Note that any student who does not register after March 8, 2024 will be considered to have deferred his/her programme of study for the 2023/2024 Academic Year. Management has decided to waive the penalty charges for all students under this special window for registration.

Students are expected to pay their fees before they can access the registration portal. Fees can be paid through transflow at any ADB, Stanbic Bank or Fidelity Bank branches throughout the Country or CBG Collect at Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or through Eagle pay at GCB.

Note that, those who fail to register online cannot sit for end of trimester examinations and/or have their results uploaded.

After registration, students are required to submit two copies of the registration form at their respective Faculties/Schools for online verification and endorsement. One copy of the endorsed forms shall be given to the student as evidence of registration whiles the other copy is kept at the Faculty/School.

The registration site is

Students who encounter challenges with the registration should report such challenges at their respective Faculties/Schools or send their complaints to this email for attention and rectification: